I have legal permission to operate as a Tax Adviser (Registered No. 11712) and a license from the Minister of Finance to offer accounting services (No. 18875/00)

I offer the following services:
• tax consultancy:  advice and explanations of taxes for entrepreneurs;
• accounting services: complete outsourcing
• preparation of tax declarations;
• HR and payroll services – complete outsourcing
• tax optimization analysis and advice
• taxpayer representation before the tax administration authorities;



Ta strona używa cookies. Jeśli tego nie akceptujesz zmień ustawienia przeglądarki.